Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is coming

Well it's almost here! I'm ready. for the first time ever I have an artificial tree. I only paid $25. for it, just in case I hated it and dumped it for a real one. But it's okay. I don't need a big tree any more.
I't s been fun decorating . I'm trying to keep it simple. I've had to rearrange the living room, which gives everything a new feel.
It's blustery outside, nice and cozy inside. However Lucky is planning a walk for us. I'm not nearly as keen. Yesterday we walked around the pond. It was softly snowing. I sang Dermot O'Reilly's song "Snowman". It felt like we were in a snow globe.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh and your carpet looks lovely!

10:56 AM  
Blogger patsyrose said...

Your tree is lovely. It's the Christmas spirit that counts, not whether or not the tree is real.

Have a Merry Christmas!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home